Buying With Us
The job of finding a home that meets all your needs and wants can be difficult if you don't have all the available resources at hand or the time required to make complete use of them.
We specialize in helping buyers obtain the right financing and the home they're looking for, and one benefit of using our services is that we are a one stop shop home buying service. We hear about listings right when they come on the market -- in fact, often even before they're on the
market and we get you home shopping ready by getting you pre-qualifed and ready to submit offers.
And that's just the first step. When we work for you we will:
1. Educate you about Buyer Agency, outlining my fiduciary responsibilities to you, which include:
complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability.
2. Save you time by regularly searching the market for an affordable home that meets your criteria.
3. Email your specific home requirements to top producing agents in the area so they know we have
a qualified purchaser.
4. View homes with you and provide comparative analysis. We can also refer you to expert home inspectors that will provide more in-depth analysis and advice.
5. Help you explore your financing options and, if required, refer you to some excellent mortgage
professionals, so you can make the best possible mortgage decision.
6. Provide consultation in relation to your written offer to purchase a home, with all terms approved by you.
7. Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you, take care of all the documentation details, and keep you fully informed about all activities that lead to the transaction closing.
8. Assist you, if necessary, in finding any home-related services you need.
Finding Your Home
There are many different ways that you might find out about a given listing, for instance, from:
A local real estate magazine
Sample Sample Sample Sample Sample
A real estate television channel
Another agent's marketing materials
Another agent's FOR SALE sign
Another agent's OPEN HOUSE
Another agent's exclusive listing
A "For Sale by Owner" sign
A friend or relative
We just want to emphasize that we can help you buy a home from any of these sources. Even more importantly, We will represent your best interests and effectively negotiate the best possible price and terms for you.
However, if you view a property with another agent, we won't be able to represent you in connection with that property. So if you see a sign, an open house, or even hear about a property that interests you, please call us first and we'll provide you with detailed information about it, make all the necessary arrangements for viewing it, and then view it with you to ensure that you don't in any way compromise your negotiating position.
Provide buyers with our Real Estate & Mortgage Broker Jerrod Stacy to take them through the loan & buying process. Customizes home buying strategy to best fit the home buyers wants, needs, and budget. Knowledge and negotiation skills to protect and guide the buyer through escrow.